Saturday 7 June 2014

Hey there!

If you are reading this right now, I am almost sure you just stumbled upon this blog.

Stay.

A bit about myself. First and foremost human, lady, young adult, African, Kenyan, student, writer (aren't we all) and navigator in life with a wanting terrain. Feels like you are reading my Instagram Bio doesn't it?

I say I am a writer but really, I fancy myself a writer. I hope the blog will grow my writing and my writing will grow the blog.

What it's about is about what is about; What catches my eye what catches the world's eye heck! what catches my eye that will catch the world's eye (the world is you).

Take my hand or should I ask for yours? I need you (yes you). We can do this together and shout at the top of our lungs "World, Come at us Bro!"

Edwina Mapenzi.


No comments :

Post a Comment