Monday 6 April 2015

Where Have I Been?

I find it quite pretentious to start with an apology for my two, maybe even three month hiatus. But that's only because I'm quite certain that I'm not in the Big Leagues. You know the League, the elite club of bloggers that owe YOU an explanation even if they are a minute late with a scheduled post and have a name for their readers; Lovies, Lovelies, Gang; no I am not taking a jab at any blogger(s), but wouldn't that be an original publicity boost 1000%, no?



So, my answer. One word for you, SCHOOL and a dash of laziness. I bet you didn't see that coming, did ya? Just when you saw it all, a tidal wave of the worsts come at you at break neck speeds. Of course a whole lot of other events have since taken over my otherwise dull life, but I think school sums it all up. Besides getting an education, I have been left exhausted, stressed and disoriented from anything non-school related. I think it would be safe to say that it's literally taken the life out of me. I can't help but think that "they" (inventors of school) intended for this to happen all along.

It has been far from easy. The good news, I have learnt a lot, a lot worthy of documentation, the bad news, the learning process has thrown me a few curve balls that have shed a rather unbecoming spotlight on me, the great news, the unbecoming moments will surely make for a stellar biography.

The even greater news, you can look forward to a little bit of everything, from my college series: Surviving College to my personal favorite, Media Monday to the articles responsible for the beginning of this blog, a literal couple of Book Reviews to some random pieces. Cosy up, get a snack or drink, whatever tickles your fancy, turn the lights off (no, it is not the beginning of an Usher hit single.) and become one with the glow from your screen.

Happy Reading Y'all.

No comments :

Post a Comment